Shantell ‘Shanz’ Hill M.Sc. B.Sc
- PositionFounder & President and Adjunct Lecturer
Her industry resume is extensive, however summaries of her professional experiences are as follows:
- Full Sail University FL USA: Admissions Connection Specialist
- Therapist Music Label FL USA: Talent Development Booking and Sync Licensing
- Triple The Focus E-Magazine NYC, USA: Entertainment Journalist
- E.S.L (The Schmidt Group of Companies), Trinidad & Tobago: Creative Marketing and Development
- RD Studios (Film, Motion and Animation) Kgn, Jamaica: Production Assistant
- 5iv3 Events Kgn, Jamaica: Social Media Content Management and Logistics
- BigYard Music Label /Scikron Ent, Kgn, Jamaica: Role: Publicist/Marketing/ Office Manager / Booking Manager and Artist Support
- Courtleigh Hotel & Suites Kgn, Jamaica: F&B Supervisor
Social Media Management with a personal Klout of 20,000 + social and professional friends across social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+, she currently admins over 20 plus celebrity fan pages that includes Konshens, Cecile, Chris Martin who each has a fan base of over a hundred thousand persons. Shantell ‘Shanz’ Hill’s experience expands to Events Planning and Execution from events such as Ultra Music Conference (UMF/ULTRA), South By South West (SXSW), Red Bull Music Academy Jamaica (RBMAJA) and Electronic Butterfly Music Festival (EBMF) in Texas, Florida, Kingston and Montego Bay respectfully. She is actively engaged as a Public Relation and Social Media Manager for a number of local celebrities and has years of experience in Artist/DJ Booking and Tour Management. She is ideally suited in her position, being adequately able to make decisions through effective negotiations and deal making. Her duties include but isn’t limited to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company, evaluating and dispersing the capital to cover expenses, while engaging and increasing income/revenue for the company. She fulfills her role as a leader in managing and motivating the team towards achieving the set mission and goals of the company, as well as addressing any pertinent issues that may arise.
Her current partnership with Red Stripe Jamaica (a member of the Diageo group) to launch the 2015 Diageo Learning For Life: Project Entertainment Business, has garnered attention by the Ministry of Tourism and Entertainment and the Jamaica Tourist Management in order to also develop an academic and professional educational platform for the development and growth of the entertainment industry in Jamaica. This project is forecasted for execution in September 2015 with graduation scheduled for December 2015.
Shantell ‘Shanz’ Hill is very community driven, participating in numerous charity events and productions such as earthquake relief, the bi-annual event ‘Shaggy & Friends in Concert’, which is a non-profit event aiding the Bustamante Children Hospital. She is an advocate of preventing violence against women and children and actively lends her time and skillsets to the reduction of such incidences by supporting victims of such experiences.